New York Solar Incentives Can Help You to Make the Switch
Solar isn’t just a trend. It’s a major shift in how families and entire municipalities are generating electricity. From the smallest rooftop system to solar megaprojects, the environmental and financial benefits are too good to ignore. If you’re considering solar for your home, New York solar incentives can help to keep things affordable. Learn about incentives and the benefits of solar power in New York.
The Benefits of Solar Power in New York are Extensive
With solar, you’ll benefit in a few key ways that make a huge difference to your lifestyle and finances.
Solar power in New York will…
- Reduce your utility bill, generating savings from month to month.
- Give you reliability when you add a solar battery system. You can keep your home powered, even during outages.
- Reduce the carbon footprint of your home.
A growing number of families are switching to solar with the help of New York solar incentives. You can get solar power in New York while offsetting the upfront installation cost. The team at New York Power Solutions has completed more than 5,000 installations so far, and we’re seeing increased demand with the recently announced federal solar tax credit.
It’s not just a trend in New York. All across the nation, families and businesses are turning to solar. Recently, a modular home factory in California became fully energy independent with the help of Tesla solar equipment. With solar panels and a large battery array, the company can power its entire manufacturing operation without relying on the grid. This is something that has only become possible in recent years.
If you follow the news, you’ll see that large solar projects are being completed almost every week. At the end of last month, a New Jersey town finished the completion of a 4,000-home solar project, repurposing an old landfill that was previously contaminated and unusable.
New York Solar Incentives Improve Affordability
At New York Power Solutions we aim to deliver the most reliable solar with the best possible savings. New York solar incentives help us to achieve this.
Several NY solar incentives could apply in your case…
- A state tax credit could return up to $5,000 from the initial cost of your solar installation.
- You can get a NYSERDA incentive taken off the top of your bill, based on the size of your system.
- If your home is in New York City, you could take advantage of a tax abatement program for your home property tax, equal to 20% of the cost of your system over four years.
In addition to New York solar incentives, you could apply a federal tax credit to your New York solar installation. The federal credit allows you to claim up to 30% of the cost of your system.
Get all the Details for a New York Solar Installation
New York Power Solutions offers detailed consultation so you can see if a New York solar installation is right for your needs.
In addition to our free estimate, you can get…
- A detailed site inspection to see if your home is ready for solar power in New York.
- A cost/benefit analysis to put the value of solar into perspective.
- An energy savings assessment to see how your home would perform with solar.
- Support throughout the installation and ownership of solar, with a 25-Year Warranty.
Get your free estimate for a New York solar installation and see how switching to solar could be the best decision you ever make. With New York solar incentives, making the switch to clean energy is easy and affordable.