Just a Few Steps to Install Solar in Putnam Valley
Families throughout Putnam County receive financial and practical benefits from their solar panel installations. When you install solar in Putnam Valley, you’ll enjoy lower utility bills with savings that create value over time. With the right system, you could even protect your home from power outages. Here’s what you need to know to install solar in Putnam Valley.
Install Solar in Putnam Valley with New York Power Solutions
We’ve simplified our process to install solar in Putnam Valley so that you can enjoy a turnkey solution. If you’ve worried about the complexity of getting started with solar, you’ll be happy to learn that you can get from the initial consultation to the completion of the installation in just five steps.
- After your estimate, we’ll begin the consultation process to make sure your home is ready for solar.
- We’ll schedule a detailed survey at your home for the final estimate and cost/benefit analysis.
- You don’t need to worry about permits, we’ll take care of them for you!
- We’ll schedule your solar installation. Most residential Putnam Valley solar installations are completed in a single day.
- When the work is complete, we’ll conduct a welcome meeting at your home to get you familiarized with your new system.
Solar energy generation is a complex process but with our team, you won’t have to worry about the technical details. We’ll explain your Putnam Valley solar installation with straightforward concepts and the details that matter most to you.
Battery Backup for Solar Installation
During your initial consultation for a Putnam Valley solar installation, we’ll talk about solar batteries and their benefits. An increasing number of homeowners are choosing to install battery backup with solar panels. This can provide a few advantages over a standard installation.
- Your battery backup will store energy during the day. Any excess can still be exported to the grid to offset the electricity that you import.
- In the evenings when rates are higher, you can draw electricity from your solar batteries. This will protect you from inflated utility bills.
- During an outage, batteries can power your home, so you won’t go down with other customers on the grid.
Solar battery technology has improved in recent years, resulting in better reliability, more energy storage, increased durability, and a better return on investment. You can find out if battery backup is right for you by talking to the team at New York Power Solutions.
Solar is More Affordable with NYS Solar Tax Credits
Solar is reliable. It reduces your utility bill. It is also relatively affordable with the cost of panels decreasing in recent years. Another thing that makes solar more affordable is federal and NYS solar tax credits.
You can get NYS tax credits and incentives like a direct benefit from the state that is taken off the top of your installation bill. This incentive is based on the size of your system and your current utility provider. You can also claim a state income tax credit based on the cost of your system. NYS solar tax credits significantly decrease the cost of solar, reducing the pay-through time and improving the return on investment.
There’s also a 30% federal tax credit available, based on the cost of your system. We can use your expected tax credits to offer no-money-down financing with an interest-free period. Talk to us today to get started and learn how affordable solar could be with our easy financing options.
Get Your Free Solar Estimate in Putnam Valley
Your pathway to a solar home starts with a free solar estimate in Putnam Valley. New York Power Solutions is ready to get started on the switch. Trust the most experienced contractors in New York with more than 5,000 installations to date.
Your ballpark free solar estimate in Putnam Valley is available online now, and we’ll take the rest of the process from there. Install solar in Putnam Valley and you could save tens of thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your system. Our team makes it easy!