Getting the Financials Right for Your Nyack Solar Installation
Getting solar for your home is a big deal. You can save money with a Nyack solar installation, at least when it’s done right. To get the best return on investment from solar power, you will need a system that’s just right for your home. The financials are important, as they tie directly into solar production.
The team at New York Power Solutions is ready to help you find out if solar power in Nyack NY is right for you. Here’s what you need to know about getting the financials right for solar.
Return on Investment is Key
Although it’s not the only benefit, the most important aspect of getting a Nyack solar installation is the fact that you can save money. Solar is environmentally friendly, it’s efficient, and it’s durable. Even with all that, it needs to be cost-effective at the same time.
When solar is done right, it will provide a return on investment. On average, solar power in New York will pay for itself within the first ten years. This means that the savings generated by the system will be equal to the installation cost. After that, the monthly savings can be considered a return on investment.
For your Nyack solar installation, there are a few things that go into determining the financial viability of solar.
- After your initial free estimate, you will have a detailed energy savings evaluation. This will look at your usage patterns and how much you currently pay for electricity.
- A technician will visit your home for an on-site estimate.
- The solar potential of your home will be calculated based on various factors like the size of your roof, its position relative to the sun, and any shade that you have around your home.
You’ll get the final estimate after the technician visit. You’ll also get a cost/benefit evaluation. This analysis is one of the most important parts of determining if solar makes financial sense. It will look at the cost of solar relative to the savings that your system could generate over time.
You should only get a Nyack solar installation once you’ve seen this information. If an installer can’t provide a cost/benefit breakdown, then they aren’t the right installer for you.
The team at New York Power solutions provides all this information upfront, and without cost. Ultimately, we want our customers to be happy with their decisions, with long-term savings.
SMART Solar Financing for Solar Power in Nyack NY
You don’t need to pay for your solar system outright. There’s a misconception that if you finance your solar system, the savings won’t be worth it. This is a complete myth. You can finance, and still enjoy a strong return on investment over the lifetime of your panels.
It’s important to remember that solar panels are incredibly durable. They last for up to 30 years in most cases. You’ll get a 25-Year Warranty on your panels when you get solar power in Nyack NY with us.
SMART solar financing is available with a split term. This works to maximize your savings.
- The first part of the loan will be interest-free and is available with no money down. The initial term will be based on your incoming solar tax credits. These can be significant, especially with the federal tax credit being equal to 30% of the cost of your system.
- The rest of the loan will be a standard term. You can choose the length. We’ll help you to customize the financing so that repayments are manageable. Interest on the second part of our split-financing is competitive, so you don’t need to worry about having your savings eroded.
Solar tax credits will significantly reduce the real cost of switching to solar, and they help to make the whole process more financially viable. You’ll get a return on your investment sooner, even when getting a loan to pay for your solar installation.
Learn the Financials with a Free Solar Estimate in Nyack NY
Your decision to switch to solar will save you money while adding value to your home. Make sure all the numbers line up by starting with your free solar estimate in Nyack NY. With the most experienced solar installers in the state, you will get fair rates, access to the best incentives, and reliability from your Nyack solar installation.