Choosing the Right Company for Solar Panels in New York
Solar panels in New York take energy from the most abundant source that we know and convert it into efficient electricity for your home or business. Solar panel systems in New York can reduce your reliance on the grid with a more affordable solution that generates a return over time.
Big energy producers are pushing (some faster than others) to transition to renewable energy. Why wait? You can generate energy right on your rooftop with the help of one of the best solar panel companies in New York.
The Benefits of Solar Panel Systems in New York
Solar panel systems in New York are cleaner and more efficient. But they can offer a lot more to homes and businesses. With New York Power Solutions, you have one of the easiest ways to install solar.
Are solar panels worth it in NY? You’ll find that the benefits help to answer the question…
- Solar can reduce or eliminate your electric bill. Imagine paying less to your utility company or just a hookup fee on high production months. It’s possible with solar panel systems in New York.
- Outages are exceedingly rare with solar. If the sun is shining, you’ll have clean electricity to use. If you add a battery backup system, you can store energy to deploy at night or in an emergency.
- Solar is clean and solar panel systems in New York are carbon zero. Even though panels require a significant amount of energy to be produced, this is offset over the average lifetime of a system.
- Solar panel systems in New York are more affordable than ever, and there are government tax rebates and incentives that take the cost of installation down even more.
- We install solar panel systems in New York that work in any season. The panels are durable and can withstand even the harshest weather conditions.
If you want to have all these benefits and more, you’ll need to call an installer that stands out among solar panel companies in New York.
As one of the leading companies providing solar panels in New York, we are uniquely positioned to make your residential or commercial installation a success. You can start with a free ballpark estimate today and talk to a solar consultant for a detailed energy evaluation and cost/benefit analysis.
Are Solar Panels Worth it in NY?
Many of our customers start with a simple question. Are solar panels worth it in NY? In most cases, the answer is a simple yes, but it does depend on a few factors.
- Are solar panels worth it in NY for detached single-family homes and businesses? In this case, yes, solar panels are worth it if the rooftop gets adequate sunlight exposure.
- Are solar panels worth it in NY for apartment buildings, and other multi-storied properties? In this case, the answer is a little more complex. Solar could provide some power to the complex but may not cover all daily needs.
- Are solar panels worth it in NY compared to collective agreements and leasing? Absolutely, yes. Buying solar panels (outright or with finance) creates the opportunity to generate a return. It’s more economical long-term to buy solar panels rather than lease.
Our cost/benefit analysis will answer the question directly. Are solar panels worth it in NY? Well, it depends, and we’re here to ensure that you get all the right information to make the best decision.
We aren’t here to boost our bottom line. We don’t sign customers where solar doesn’t make sense. We are focused on returns and reliability. Our average customer generates a 15% to 25% return with solar panels in New York.
We provide the information. You make the choice.
If you’re wondering are solar panels worth it in NY, all you need to do is start with your free ballpark estimate today and let one of the best solar panel companies in New York get to work.
Powerwall kWh Battery Storage vs. Our Solutions for Solar Panels in New York
Many consumers, even those without solar today, are familiar with the Powerwall kWh battery storage system. Developed by Tesla, the Powerwall kWh battery system is a popular solar storage device.
Despite the popularity of the name, the Powerwall kWh system isn’t always the best solution. In fact, solar panels in New York are often more efficient with alternatives. Powerwall kWh is limited compared to some other models meaning you can store and deploy less energy.
Not all solar panel companies in New York work with the same suppliers. We are partnered with Generac, one of the leading battery storage innovators today. Compared to Powerwall kWh battery storage systems, Generac offers more efficient solutions. Generac PWRCell (a Powerwall kWh alternative) is integrated into the system at the DC side of the inverter so it’s more efficient, usually around 7% to 10%. For daily use and when installing solar panels in New York from the ground up, a system like Generac’s PWRCell makes more sense.
With Tesla’s solution, you can view all aspects of power consumption, storage, and generation with the Powerwall kWh data displayed directly on your phone. Generac offers its own app interface so you can do the same.
We provide all our customers with app solutions for consumption monitoring. So, no matter what your actual installation looks like, you’ll always have full visibility when you choose New York Power Solutions.
Trust the Leader Among Solar Panel Companies in New York
No matter what you need your system to do, you should insist on the best of the solar panel companies in New York. We have connected more than 5,000 satisfied customers and would love your installation to be next.
You’ll appreciate the detailed approach that sets us apart from other solar panel companies in New York. Unlike some solar panel companies in New York, we aren’t focused on the bottom line. Our priority is meeting your requirement and ensuring savings over time.
We also help you to review and take advantage of all your available tax benefits and rebates. Incentives often cover more than half the cost of solar panel systems in New York.
Make one of the most important investments of your lifetime. Talk to us today and start planning your installation of solar panels in New York.